Monday, February 20, 2012

Prune & Yoghurt Cocktail from Sweet Paul

I discovered this drink on Sweet Paul, an EXCEPTIONAL blog I also just discovered. I eat yoghurt almost every day and have my favorite toppings and recipes for yoghurt, but I never would have thought of this combination! Looks so yummy! (I haven't tried it...Yet!)
Photo by Colin Cooke

PRUNE AND YOGHURT COCTAIL WITH CHOCOLATE
Serves 4
 1/2 cup prunes
1 teaspoon sugar
1/4 vanilla pod, only the seeds
2 tablespoons boiling water
1 cup plain yoghurt
2 teaspoons grated dark chocolate

Place prunes, sugar, vanilla and water in a blender and whiz until smooth.
Spoon the mixture into 4 thin, long glasses.
Top with plain yoghurt and grated chocolate.
Serve with a plain grissini dipped in melted chocolate.  

No comments:

Post a Comment